Matched Bargain Service
Following the cancellation of the Company’s listing on 6 June 2016, although the Ordinary Shares will remain transferable, it will no longer possible to trade the shares on Main Market of the London Stock Exchange. Accordingly, the Board has made arrangements for a matched bargain settlement facility with the Company’s registrar, Capita Asset Services (“Capita”), (the“Facility”) to be available with effect from Cancellation to enable Shareholders to trade their Ordinary Shares. Capita will contact all shareholders with information on how to access this service. To access the Facility, Shareholders/new investors will need to complete and submit a postal dealing form, which will be processed by Capita on an order book. Where price expectations allow, orders will be matched between buyers and sellers, and Capita will make contact with the parties to confirm the price and arrange settlement. Capita have been chosen by the Company because they are one of the leading registrar services in the United Kingdom, they currently maintain the Company’s register of Shareholders and they are one of the only matched bargain facility providers in the UK to provide this service using Crest registered shares (meaning existing Shareholders do not need a physical share certificate to trade using this service). Shares will continue to be eligible for CREST settlement.
Ruspetro Ltd Matched Bargain Service
The Matched Bargain Service is provided by Capita Asset Services on behalf of Ruspetro Ltd
Telephone Capita Asset Services Helpline: +44 (0)203 170 0234. Calls are charged at the standard geographic rate and will vary by provider. Calls outside the United Kingdom will be charged at the applicable international rate. Lines are open from 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday excluding public holidays in England and Wales.
- The service is available to new and existing shareholders who are within the EEA
- The service is operated by Capita Asset Services*
- Ruspetro Ltd shares are considered to be a “complex” investment as they are not admitted to trading on a Regulated Market
- The service allows shareholders to buy and sell Ruspetro Ltd shares off-market, confidentially, without the need for any direct contact with the counterparty to the trade, and is a mechanism for the exchange of shares where buyers and sellers price expectations match
- On request, an application form (and for sellers a CREST Transfer Form) will be issued for completion and return, (with the share certificate for a sale)
- Capita will request the minimum share price a seller wants to receive and a maximum that a buyer is willing to pay
- Capita will then try to match a buyer and seller with similar prices, by running through the order book in order from the earliest to the latest application
- There may be occasions when a partial trade is offered to a buyer/seller, depending on how many shares are being sought or offered by a matched party
- Orders may be cancelled or amended, providing that the order has not been matched with a buying or selling counterparty
- Fees and charges – Commission will be charged at 1% of the trade value when buying or selling subject to a minimum of £20
- In the event that your shares are held by a nominee company, please contact the nominee company to request that an order is placed on your behalf
- If you are unsure of the process in either buying or selling Ruspetro Ltd shares, call the Capita helpline for a full explanation
- Neither Capita Asset Services nor Ruspetro Ltd offer investment advice. This is an execution only service and this is not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold Ruspetro Ltd shares. If you are in doubt as to what action to take you should consult an appropriately qualified adviser
* Capita Asset Services is the trading name of Capita IRG Trustees Limited and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority.